THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Remington Guys

Guest jackson
This topic is 8850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jackson

Has anybody been with Zeus or Dillon of Remington's. How did you find these two hot guys. They seem to be popular at Remington's. Please email me for details at jackson65s@hotmail.com. Dillon of Remington's is different from Dillon who advertises in Xtra. Somebody said that Dillon in Xtra is Darren of Remington's and Gaiety. Thanks guys.

Remington's Guys

Both guys are pleasant to talk to. They seem to be nice guys. But then, that is not what you were asking about. Try to talk to them first. Then, check them out at the backroom. Some guys look hot but don't do a lot in the backroom or in privates. But there are also some hot guys who are more willing to please you. Check them out first and talk to them. This will avoid disappointments (and wasted $$$).

Guest assmaster

RE: Remington's Guys

Zeus has long been one of my favorites......with that ass I'm sure you know why......He also did a private for me.....pretty hot.....quite accommodating......I would go back for more.

Dillon has done backroom for me.....was a fairly Bad Boy back there......He hasn't done a private for me yet though. He is just a bit skinny for my taste....very nice young man though. I think he has worked at the Gaiety so I'm sure he knows the drill.

Assmaster,

You are such a honey. You are certainly saving us a lot of disappointments and $$$. And with your recommendations, we will surely have a lot more fun with the guys.

But I am just curious. How can you remember all their names? (You sure can remember a lot more than their names.) And do you remember the good ones as well as the bad ones?

How about developing some kind of rating? Like on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best. VERY BAD boy would be 10. A FAIRLY BAD boy would be 8. A PLAIN BAD boy would be 6. SO-SO would be 4. Somebody who needs more lessons at the AM school would be 2. And 1 for "avoid disappointments and wasted $$$".

Guest assmaster

My rating system goes.......

R, RR, RRRRRRRRRRRRR

1F,2F,3F...up to 5F

1K,2K,3K

The Works

Wowee

and YAHOO

Zeus is RRRRRRRRR,1F,3K...(so far)

Archived