THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Xavier at the Gaiety in NYC

Guest SFJEFF
This topic is 8852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SFJEFF

I visited the Gaiety a couple of times this weekend (July 6 - 9) and Xavier was the third dancer and he is EXTREMELY hot and very erotic looking. If you are in town, he is a must see. All of the overt muscle boys are nothing in comparison to this hottie. Make the journey - you won't regret it.

Guest Jake

I agree - he is the hottest dude there this weekend. He has a unique way of dancing and that, combined with the angelic face and smooth body, makes him a standout. I assume he's straight - like most of these Canadian boys - but if someone knows differently I'd love to know.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

I saw Xavier's show Saturday. He is incredible. Onstage, he has the sexiest manner. Offstage, in the lounge, he walked right up to me and my friends. He was polite, personable and not the least bit self-conscious or arrogant. He is of Guatemalan parentage, lived in Canada and now resides in Texas. He is hottie of the first order who made me think of nothing beyond how to get him into bed, without ever talking about anything sexual. Brilliant! More like this boy, Please Denise.

Archived