THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

VINCE ROCKLAND

Guest LAtommy
This topic is 8854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LAtommy

Hey Everyone!

Anyone have and news on Vince? He has an photo ad in the current issue of Frontiers. I'd like to hire him.

Guest assmaster

I have been with Vince a few times.....he is a super guy...very friendly......no Star attitude at all.

He is very accommodating.....and quite versatile..watch his videos and you will see what I mean......He has a great uncut dick and Yummy ass.......Dined there many times.....also played in there too.

I wouldn't call him exciting.....or inventive....like most movie stars, He needs a Script and Director.

You will enjoy Him. I wouldn't have gone back so often if I hadn't.

I'm sorry I missed Hal before he Retired......he always seemed to be the Hotter of the two (or 3)

Guest Hopeless

How do you get in contact with Vince? What parts of the country is he available in?

I have had a thing for him since I saw one of his movies and a real yummy BJ on him. Would love to slap that movie in and mimic every move. :o

Dare I ask his rates?

Guest assmaster

Seems to me he was about 300.

He is generally available in the LA area....butt last time I saw him was at the Happy Tap in Windsor Ontario....of all places.

Guest assmaster

Seems to me he was about 300.

He is generally available in the LA area....butt last time I saw him was at the Happy Tap in Windsor Ontario....of all places.

Archived