THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any recommendations in Hartford?

Guest ctguy
This topic is 8850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ctguy

I have just recently found this site and I think its great!! Does anyone know of any exceptional guys in the Hartford, CT area? I prefer macho hot looking bottoms.

If the Danbury, CT/eastern NY area isn't too far away, you should strongly consider "Tom" (hrymsclescrt1@aol.com). I was with him a few weeks ago (my review should show up in a few days), and he was the perfect butch bottom: totally masculine, about 35, impressive muscles and hairy chest, very accomplished at making a guy feel great. Smart, too. His day job is pretty high-powered. You can see his photos at http://pages.hotbot.com/photo/m2mescrt

I fully intend to see him again.

Guest ctguy

Most of my experiences have been with guys in the htfd advocate - currently none are outstanding - there was one about a year and a half ago that was the best ever - but i think he gave it up believe his name was sean 6'1" 195 21 yo and hot!!!

I must have of missed him. My experiences with the advocate have been about the same. Let me know if you come across anything worthwhile.

DJ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ctguy

I saw the ad but have no info about him. Would really like to find someone in the area for this weekend - any suggestions? So expensive to import someone from Boston or NY, but doesn't seem to be much choice.

I tried Ashton's number and it is apparently disconnected, unless I dialed the wrong area code (860). Hope you had better luck this weekend!

DJ

Guest Tampa Yankee

If your into the boy next door type try Charlie/Boston -- he really lives just outside of Hartford and commutes both north and south. IMHO he is a hot bottom -- check the reviews, one of which is mine. I've seen him several times.

Archived