THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

S. Florida Strip Clubs....REPORT

Guest assmaster
This topic is 8873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest assmaster

Well....here's a little run down....

CACTUS.....no dancers for a while....some of them were getting too NAUGHTY and got caught.

TWIST....Same as above...although their ad said "Gaiety type dancers in the Bungalow Bar" ...

NOT.

LORDS.....not bad....about 6 dancers...one of the worst(a skinny Blond) BUTT also one of the BEST I've seen in Years...

JIMMY from Argentina.....WOWWWWWWWWWW!

This one is a STAR....also at the Boardwalk.

6'5...215 to 225....lbs I mean....Fabulous face

and body.....not much of a bulge however...and Sure wouldn't let you go there.......A lot of the dancers are very nervous since all the BUSTS. He would be great to worship though...not much English. They sure grow em big and beautiful down there. As in the FAbulous FABIAN.

JOHNNY'S....pretty much as it used to be except there were a couple of bigger boys...not all as Twinky as usual.

BOARDWALK....THE BEST

Definitely back into the sleazy action...lots of Hispanics...lots of groping...the usual.

JIMMY from Argentina...see above remarks....He will be on David Geffen's staff before you can blink. Absolutely Gorgeous...don't really know about PRIVATES or RATES...his lack of English really through me...also my tongue got so hard just looking at his ASS that I couldn't speak.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!!!!!!

Guest Insider

Hey AM, thanks for that wonderfully thorough report (makes me feel more of an insider than ever). Any of those guys slated for the Gaiety soon? And BTW, was Tony Pitt's So.FLA sojourn taken under your aegis? If so, how's he doing down there?

Thankx for the update. I was a former Boardwalk junkie but heard from a couple of dancers up north that it had closed. (It was later confirmed by a friend of mine from Florida). Glad to hear its back in business. Is 825 on Sunrise in Ft. Lauderdale still going?

Guest assmaster

No...I actually have other things to do than chase HIM around.....It is a nice view from back there though.

Have things quieted down much since

the raids in Ft Lauderdale? I heard

they arrested both dancers and customers

for lewd behavior.....are repeat raids

likely?

This post should be preserved as a

review in Florida area...maybe you

should resend as a review or an

email to HooBoy..

Thanks for the update.

Archived