THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Young guys in DC

Guest musclover
This topic is 8801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest musclover

Searching for a young, short smooth bottom. Like them masculine with gym bods. Latinos and Asians are preferred. Got any suggestions?

Guest fedssocr

I don't have any suggestions, but wish I did! I love smooth, muscular Asians..or any handsome young Asians, especially Thai, Fillipino, Korean guys. If you find any let me know. :-)

Guest Tampa Yankee

He may or may not fill you bill, depending, but he is great!!

Cristian, 21, Brazilian, firm dancer physique, smooth as silk chest, furry legs and butt (a plus for me). This guy defines the term hot -- you could not ask for a better more exciting time IMHO. Let me know if you connect. See him under DC reviews for contact info.

Guest VersatilePaul

I met with Cristian about a year ago -- very very hot & nice guy, but on the thin/boyish side though tight and with some definition.

You might want to check out http://www.washblade.com and look for an ad for Pony Boy -- 5'7", 205 lbs, muscular and a bottom.

VPaul

Archived