THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

androkid & Mark Wolff

Guest kisser
This topic is 8906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was told by Mark in a telephone conversation that he was strictly body worship (with maybe the ability to blow him). All of that for somewhere around $250, I believe. As I need just a smidge more interaction, I didn't pursue the dialogue any further.

I saw Mark in NYC last summer. I communicated with him a few times, and bought a few videos from him. I made him aware of this when I saw him at the Gaiety. He invited me back to him small room, and let me suck him as long as I wanted, until I had my orgasism. He touched me in different places and played with my tits for a few minutes. I asked him to lay on top of me, and rub himself on me (with some lube) and he did so. He was not as cold as people make him out to be, but I guess I caught him at a good time. Like I said, I told him a belonged to his fan club,a nd bought a few videos (which I did).

He did charge the usual $200.00. I wanted to get him again when he came to my area, but wanted to charge $250. When I mentioned that I saw him in NYC and he only charged me $200, and would he honor that price; he never responded. Go figure.

Oh well, once was enough, I will never pursue him again.

The other guy< Androkid, is said to be totally body worship only.

Good luck!

Guest Skeptic

Regardless whether it is 'said' that Androkid allows 'body worship only,' I am here to say that it ain't necessarily so. If anyone who has actually been with him says otherwise, he is a liar. If anyone has been 'told' this by Androkid himself (via email or on the phone), he has either put the questions the wrong way, or otherwise shown himself to be an undesirable client. This may strike some of you as unfair, but that's the way it is.

Archived