THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

sebastian....dancer at gaiety may 13

Guest trickiedick
This topic is 8901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest trickiedick

hello! i saw a dancer named sebastian at the gaiety's midnight show may 13...wow! does anyone know how i can contact or find him...i looked for him after the show but no luck

thanks

Guest longtimelurker

As you say--WOW indeed!

But also as you say--how does one get in touch? I've never seen a dancer disappear after a show the way that boy does. Not just sometimes--ALWAYS.

Others have been luckier--see the review of Sebastian under the New York heading by "Marky" dated March 30.

Apparently it can be done.

Good Luck!

Guest paulnyc

Are you going to share that phone number with the rest of us who would like to contact Sebastian?

Guest longtimelurker

I loved "Good Will Hunting" too.

Good luck with Sebastian. I've found that the elusive, enigmatic beauty is quite a sweetheart; his tattoo (that of a teddy bear with muscles) couldn't be more appropriate.

Isn't it wonderful when people surprise you?

Guest assmaster

Re phone number...

Sorry I wouldn't share it unless he said it's OK.

By the way...He is rather strange...never smiles...last night when I asked him why....and this was in THE LOUNGE are at The BIG G...He said.."Not much to smile at here" and then walked away. Not a great attitude for someone trying to sell IT. He always looks like he is ashamed to be there or to be talking to you.

Guest longtimelurker

He IS a Stranger...in a Strange Land.

I've really enjoyed myself there over the years, but I can see that The Gaiety can be a sad and seedy place. Try and see it through his eyes.

One other thought: (hard for we more ordinary looking folk to believe) even the breathtakingly beautiful can be just--shy.

I've seen him smile once or twice, but I agree. The money these guys make is great, if they don't want to be here, they should not be here. There are lots of guys who would kill to have that opportunity. I think Sebastian is extremely good looking, I understand the interest. He could make a killing there if he smiled. He's supposedly gay, he should be more comfy there than most of the dancers. Hard to figure sometimes.

Oh well.

Archived