THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Michael from Montreal

Guest pistol
This topic is 8900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest assmaster

I had a great time with him. He is supposed to be straight but I'm not so sure. Did a lot more than most boys at the Gaiety. Great Dick and a Butt to die for(or in).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StudBoi

Hey assmaster ... Read you had a great time with Michael/Miguel from Montreal. Did he bottom for you? Is he oral ? Can you give a little bit more detail on what he does and doesn't do or what he did with you? Is he hotter in the sac then Pierre ? I'm having trouble getting ahold of him ... since his phone# on his website is disconnected. Can you help out ? Thank's man ! Sean

Sean,

I'll save you the trouble. Michael is very much straight. My private with him was awful. I don't think he would do much more than what he did with me if you were to offer him more money than the usual. He only let me touch and go down down on him with a condom. I really don't know where Assmaster is coming from. He talks about a lot of the straight boys he's gone with in his reviews as if it to say they can be converted into liking gay sex and move away from their straight inclinations. My best advice would be not to buy into such absurd thinking. This guy obviously is very much into the fantasy many gay guys have of turning a straight guy on and getting him to actually really like having sex with another guy. Hogwash.

Guest assmaster

Whatever you say...

I could just keep MY experiences to myself.

I try to say as much as I can without jeapardizing the boys' privacy. Your opinion is your opinion and mine is mine.

And by the way,you are right....I have always fantasized about straight guys...Now I have the dollars to live out some of them.

Guest paulnyc

Their privacy? These boys thrive on us talking about them on this site. It creates business for them.

Archived