THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which brand of condom do you prefer?

Guest Dr. DG
This topic is 8844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Dr. DG

One of the many questions I constantly receive is "which brand of condom is best?" To be honest, my response usually is: the one that fits you, is well lubricated and strong enough to survive whatever you intend to do with it". I honestly do not know how medically to answer this question except to say choose one that you feel is reliable and use it correctly. If you are on the well-developed (hung, that is...) side--consider a larger condom. If you are on the other side of the spectrum--choose an average or 'snugger' fit condom. The most important things about condoms are strength, size, lubrication and reliability. I do not have a favorite brand to recommend to patients, but I do have a personal favorite (Beyond Seven Plus) because I like the lubrication and the blue color!

What is your favorite brand of condom (I am hoping all of you use them...even if that is pie in the sky optimism!) and why do you like it?

Just wanted to know in case my patients ask for some ideas.

Being versatile, I keep two kinds in my night stand. When I bottom I supply Trojan-Enz because they are thicker and, I assume, less likely to tear. When I top, I use durex Extra Sensative. They are thinner.

I know I'm negative so it isn't a moral issue using the (possibly) less safe brand with someone else.

I prefer Trojan-Enz. For some reason, it makes me feel better for there to be a little place provided for the cum to go into.

As far as oral condoms, I prefer non-lubed ones in a mint flavor. They don't taste too much like rubber and don't have the campiness of the other flavors. I guess because I'm so used to mint mouthwash and floss.

Guest asntop

I am versatile top and i like lifestyles. They are very comfortable and medium thick so there is no wear and tear. I tend to not like Trojans because it feels weird or funny when I used it. Lifestyles seems to be my favorite.

Asntop

Archived