THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking4afewgoodmen

Guest Sexinjbbw
This topic is 8938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Sexinjbbw

Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your horizons???? My name is Sherryanne, and I organize BBW (Big Beautiful Women) GoGo events that are held once a month in the Edison, NJ area. We promote the sexiness of all humans no matter what their size.

So why am I posting here??? Good quesion,,,on April 28th we are having our first male/female reveiw, and we need male dancers. The problem that exists is that we are new to this and do not have the expenses to hire someone, and the girls that we have working...work for tips only. So, I am here pleading with any of you that may want to either try this or are willing to led us a hand. If you are reading this and are interested, or know any men that would be interested could you please let me know as soon as possible. Things are comming down to the wire, and I am getting nervous....thanks so much for your time :)

Sherryanne

Sexinjbbw@aol.com

Archived