THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Pics of Taylor from Hawaii

Guest JackSFO
This topic is 8851 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Skeptic

Batman vs. Buttman

Batman/Ganero seems nice enough, but if I were seeking paradise IN paradise, I'd inquire first about the availability of Mike Dragna.

http://www.muscleweb.com/MikeDragna

I saw his brand-new video the other day & it sure turned me into a fan in less than an hour! And, BTW, ass afficianados won't want to miss THIS musclebutt.

Guest JackSFO

Why Not "And" Instead Of "Or"

Batman/Ganero is 6'0" and 195 lbs while Dragna is 5'9" and over 200 lbs. Clearly different body types that appeal to different fans. Why the competition? If I were in Hawaii, I'd see both, not one or the other...Even more of a reason to visit or live in Hawaii!

Guest Skeptic

RE: Why Not

Right you are, Jack! It could get pretty expensive, though. I gather Dragna's fee is high (even for a BB of his standing), but I don't know the precise figure. Of course going to Hawaii in the first place is a notably costly undertaking anyway...

Hawaii

Traveling to Hawaii is probably one of the best travel bargains today.

You can get airfare and hotel for less than what a lot of people people spend for a dinner in a fine restaurant.

And if you know where to eat in Hawaii, you can eat good and cheap. If you're going, just email me. I am a registered voting resident of Hawaii.

Ooooh....Now that adds more to the worm farm...a fax machine in Utah, a PO Box in Houston, a much ballyhood move to New York and that undocumented escape from the country.

Anyway, forget emailing me - just go to Zippys and get a plate lunch. Or about any Saimin stand. There's also a great buffet at Duke's at the Outrigger in Waikiki and great bodies everywhere.

If you're a big guy and you like big portions of great food, then it's Sam Choy's - from Waikiki, head towards the zoo and make a left at Kapahulu.

The Hau Tree Lanai - a very special place where Robert Louis Stevenson used to write under the Hau Tree that still stands on the beach at Waikiki. Reasonable prices, good food but a view that will have you in tears.

Anyway, I digressed - check with Travelocity.com -you'll get cheap airfares if you don't mind flying coach and hotel deals abound. The economy sucks there right now and they're hungry.

HooBoy

Guest Taylor

Taylor's East Coast Tour

Hey guys...I will be traveling east in late June for a couple of weeks visiting Boston and NYC. I could be convinced to visit DC if there's enough interest. If you'd like more information on how you can meet me personally, e-mail me at batmanxxx2000@yahoo.com and I'll provide you with the details. Aloha, Taylor aka BatmanXXX.

Archived