THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gay Bars In Richmond VA

Guest jay
This topic is 8860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VaTravelr

Jay: There are several in Richmond. Casablancas on Grace Street is very nice, although small in size and therefore gets a little cramped. The Broadway Cafe that used to be on Broad Street recently moved to new quarters on Main Street. The new facility is very nice. A good place to go and have a conversation. For late nite, the only game in town is Fieldens on Broad Street across from Pleasants Hardware. Its a private club (has to be so it can stay open after 2:00 am) and can be a lot of fun.

Personnally, I've been driving up to DC lately. For some reason, I find the guys in DC friendlier. Many of the Richmond guys bring a boatload of "attitude" to the bars with them. Only downside is that long drive on I-95.

Thanks VA but I returned from my trip already :) I was staying at The Jefferson (incredible place!) and did meet some nice guys.

I saved the info you provided for my next trip...thanks again!

Archived