THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Marco Boss in New York

Guest texguy51
This topic is 8886 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If this is the guy who has advertised as Marco Boss in Unzipped for several years, I had a scene with him about 4years ago. He appeared then to be at least 35 yrs old, but handsome and very built, with a big cock. He lived on Lexington in a good building. He was basically a leather top into just about any scene, including WS,but he didn't strike me as especially bright or imaginative. He claimed to be born in Milan and raised in Munich, but I speak German and his was not too good; the name on the buzzer was Slavic, and he admitted to speaking some Serbo-Croatian. The price was average and the sex was Ok but not great; I found him difficult to converse with, not only because of the language barrier.

I think there is a case of mistaken identity here. If txguy51 is referring to Marco, whose webpage and e-mail are "Marco Boss", my advice is don't even bother with that guy...I had him over last year, total loss. A few months ago, I actually wrote a review for HooBoy, which got lost somewhere in cyberspace. In a nutshell, I found him unattractive (at the time, his face was covered in his pics), way way too too short for his build (which is quite impressive if, unlike me, you're into short overly muscled guys). His small dick never got even half hard, he was a clock watcher, wanted like two rubbers to suck or get sucked, didn't kiss although he said he would: you get the picture. E-mail me for details if you want, but don't waste your time and $ on this rip-off.

Archived