THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Toronto hotel near remingtons

Guest jeejer
This topic is 8980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Awhile back there was a post about Toronto and Remingtons that mentioned a hotel near to the strip club. I could not find the thread and thought some one might remember or repost it here.

The closest hotel to Remingtons is the Delta Chelsea - the side entrance to the hotel is almost directly opposite Remingtons.

In my opinion the Delta Chelsea is a pretty uninspiring and overpriced business/tourist hotel and while it is "OK" I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Unless you are desperate to be within spitting distance of Remingtons you might want to consider the new Marriott Courtyard about 3 blocks north of Remingtons (it used to be a HoJo's and reopened as a Marriott a few months ago), or the Eaton Center Marriott a few blocks south on Bay.

I just spent last weekend in Toronto and stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott (only a couple blocks from Remingtons). Turned out to be very very nice and the price was unbelievable (by downtown Toronto standards anyway) - $95CAN or roughly $68US per nite.

I stayed at the Delta Chelsea twice - nice hotel but seriously overpriced, the rooms at the Chelsea are no nicer than the ones at the Courtyard. I think the last straw with the Delta was a couple weeks ago when I called to make a reservation for Memorial Day weekend - the lowest rate available for those nights was $305 US a night - absurd!

I stayed at the Days Inn on Carlton (nothing great) which is about 1 block north and 1 block east of remington's. The price is around $100 (canadian). If I go again, I would probably stay at the Delta Chelsea.

DJ

Thanks for all the info. How are these hotels for having "visitors" in the room. It seemed from an advertisement that the Delta Chelsea was on the small side and it might be difficult to bring a souviner home from Remingtons

Archived