THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Michael in Columbus, OH

steve
This topic is 8890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When in Buckeye-town, look up Michael. He is the BEST in town. He's late 20's, 6-3 and around 220 lbs of solid, all-natural muscle. He is hung HUGE - 9" and loves to be sucked and have his ass eaten. Don't think but going there with anything but your tongue, because he is a total top and one of the best there is. He's playfully dominant and really gets into it and enjoys himself and makes sure that you enjoy yourself.

Looks-wise, Michael has the All-American college jock look and reminds me of Mike Branson in the face. He's a great guy and there is NO ATTITUDE with him.

Michael is definitely a hottie and worth every penny. Check out his great reviews.

Guest rookie

I could not agree with you more about Michael.

He is definitely a MAN in every sense of the word. Besides the fact that he is one of the nicest guys around, funny, charming, intelligent,extrememly handsome...he has one killer body and knows how to use it . He has one of the hottest asses , no hair anywhere (except around the ol trouser trout) and is extrememly clean. I am a regular and cannot say enough good things about him.

Thanks Michael for being one, if not the best, around...

Guest steelydan

I hired Micheal in January and can confirm the above comments: great body, huge cock, fucks like a stallion forever, great ass, and more! And I thought based on his reviews that it would be great. But I was wrong. I didn't ask if he kissed or hugged or cuddled. Michael was exactly what he advertized and if intimacy, touching, and affection are not on your wish list then hire him. He is excellent at what he does but unfortunately it wasn't enough for me to call him again. So the moral to the story is ask the right questions in advance.

Archived