THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Billy Brandt INFO PLEASE!!!!

Guest The Woodman
This topic is 8904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest The Woodman

I have had the privilege of bumping into him twice in area stores. He resides in Philly and I live right outside Philly. This man is FLAWLESS looking. There is a review posted but with little detail about what he does/will do/ etc.

He charges 500 bucks and will not dicuss what he does via e-mail (I respect that - that is not an issue). But does anyone know does he kiss? suck? affectionate at all? Or does he come in..you suck HIS dick and he just fucks you for 500 bucks? I need to know as I am obseesed with hiring him. I am not some crazed individual as I have been smitten with him since I saw him last year. I was astonished to learn he lived in this area and have had the honor of seeing him on 2 seperate occasions in stores.

Any info would help....thanks guys!!

Hey. There was a thread on the old Board. I set up an appointment 6 months ago, when I called to confirm he was not even in town. I heard a lot of negative attitude stuff over the last few months. I think he has a girl freind. The problem with some of the most beautiful guys is that they know there beautiful. I'm sure you can find great guys in Philly.

Guest The Woodman

I read the review here and it was sorts a mixed bag...looking for details as to what he will and wont do really before i fork over 500 bucks to suck some guys cock...the review was very vague on that..

I think I saw him with his G/F....saw them kiss at the bookstore anyway....more than a friendship kiss..but nothing major either...

I am just obsessed with this guy...I cant get him off my mind...I was obsessed with him BEFORE I knew he lived in Philly..

This may be an expensive lesson I have to learn...

RE: Billy Brandt

He's a knockout, but no matter how obsessed you are, unless you have money to throw away, don't bother. I've been in the same situation as you, and I would have been better off beating off with my obsession and having fun with other, better guys.

Do yourself a favor and call Premier!!!

Archived