THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

are the hot actors in VISATAMEN videos for rent?

Guest cleancutphillip
This topic is 8991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest cleancutphillip

have you guys logged onto http://www.vistamen.com...holy toledo are the guys real or what...the production company "vistamen videos" is located in florida and i was hoping anybody had any info...check out the actors aaron or eric...let me know i don't care about the cost

Thanks for the great link - I had never heard of them before. If available, Aaron, Eric or Todd would definitely jump to the top of my list of "must-see's".

Guest cleancutphillip

thanks for the reply robPA...i know, when i came across that website and saw AARON and ERIC i felt like hopping on a plane and going to florida...can you or anybody recommend a lookalike of them in san francisco...the more muscular,youthful,and cleanshaven the better...the pickings are slim san francisco...let me know who...

Guest assmaster

They sure are hot. Aaron.so Ive been told is or was Ron Williams "boyfriend". Carlos Ronny and Robert I think all dance at a strip club for Ladies called La Bare, Its in the Big Glitsy straight strip place on Federal/Biscayne in North Miami. Could be Miami Gold. Anyway I have had a couple of the "extras" that were in the first one or two videos. I really doubt that these STARS would though as they seem very straight and have modelling careers. Anyone of them though would sure clean up if they did. Even if they just jerked off for me I'd pay big time and If they would let me help them I would mortgage my condo. My favs are Aaron and Carlos. If anyone has any more pertinent or Suirtinent info please share or BOYS if youre listening HULLO Theres gold in them there buns pecs and you know the rest

Archived