THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

anal shower

hansv
This topic is 6169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About three years ago I was given personal instruction on the cleaning devices when after starting a round I was not as clean as I should be so the gentleman was very kind let me use his cleaned of course and showed me how he cleans his divice afterwards. Be careful on the force and length of time you leave it in. First the force should be moderate at most. Second try 20-30 second intervals or even a bit less. I would be gentle drying the area and consider a good cream. You can get chapped.

I use the Walgreen brand enema container at about a third of the cost. I agree on 3-4 that is usually what works for me. I like a good 30 min after before starting anal. Again it is hard plastic so I would consider drying softly and using a good cream on the area to prevent chapping. The devices are quicker.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About three years ago I was given personal instruction on the cleaning devices when after starting a round I was not as clean as I should be so the gentleman was very kind let me use his cleaned of course and showed me how he cleans his divice afterwards. Be careful on the force and length of time you leave it in. First the force should be moderate at most. Second try 20-30 second intervals or even a bit less. I would be gentle drying the area and consider a good cream. You can get chapped.

I use the Walgreen brand enema container at about a third of the cost. I agree on 3-4 that is usually what works for me. I like a good 30 min after before starting anal. Again it is hard plastic so I would consider drying softly and using a good cream on the area to prevent chapping. The devices are quicker.

> Do these anal shower "guarantee" an immaculate ass no matter how deep

> you get pounded?...

Nobody can guarantee that. No matter how well you prepare, as the saying goes: shit happens.

Even the most experienced and best prepared bottom can have an occasional incident. But reasonable preparation usually minimizes the risk of poopy dick.

Just remember to clean out far enough in advance that you let all the water drain out. Nothing kills a hardon faster than getting sprayed with residue (unless you're into that, of course).

Guest josephga

tell me about it. last guy i dated every single time we had sex there was poop when i pulled out. in 4 months together i never had a orgasm nothing kills the mood more than that. it has totally turned me off to anal sex..

Archived