THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

West Coast vs East Coast

socurious

I like the East coast as that’s where I’m from, but also enjoy the mountain regions - so many great national parks in the US! Bryce, Zion, Arches, Cedar Breaks, Dinosaur, Great Basin, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone… I try to visit one every year. 

As for guys, I enjoy the intellectual ruggedness of guys in DC. The ones here in NYC are a little too pretty. And, of course I have a weakness for guys from Philadelphia especially if they are Curtis music students. 

Edited by cany10011

I split my time between both coasts. I prefer swimming in the Atlantic and the east coast is just a much more dynamic place. I also enjoy being able to kick back and slow things down when I’m out west.

They both have their pluses and minuses…

On 4/12/2023 at 9:32 PM, socurious said:

Which one is the best in your opinion?

It terms of landscapes it gotta be the West Coast to be totally honest. But in terms of education I think it's the East coast. 

You sure seem to be asking a lot of provocative questions... If you're really talking about the coasts themselves, the West is more attractive, but the currents come from the north (Alaska current) on the west coast and from the south on the East coast, so the water's more comfortable in most of the East coast. In terms of university rankings, there are plenty of universities ranking in the top 20 on both coasts, both public and private:

feature_UCLA.jpg#keepProtocol
BLOG.PREPSCHOLAR.COM

What are the best state schools? Check out our list of top public universities to see which one is right for you.

UCLA on the West Coast is ranked #1 in the US.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Princeton and MIT are the best private universities in the US, but Harvard and Stanford come in tied at #3.