THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Los Angeles March 12 - 14

Tommygunzz
This topic is 6402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"I like younger smooth muscle guys. Aggressive top usually"

IMO you have JUST described "SCOTT ADLER" Give him a call. You will have a good time.

P.S. Please be aware that, as many on this site already know, I really like and enjoy Scott so I almost always have good things to say about him.

If was traveling to LA and young smooth muscular top was the criteria I would also pick Scott first. To be honest I would make sure I had time to include a meal because I think the conversation would be excellent as well. There are some hot young men out on rentboy, very few reviewed so Scott would be first.

Now for me, my age range would open and smooth is not a criteria, then I can think 5 or 6 top guys I would love to try including Scott, Rob Hagen and few others.

> I like younger smooth muscle guys. Aggressive top usually.

Having met Tommygunzz, I think that [a href=http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=54287&Location=49]Kyle[/a] will be his type. He's bulkier than what appear in the pictures and has a very smooth muscular body, a delicious edible ass and a great 8 inch cock. He will fuck your brains out.

Steven Draker ~

http://www.hotsexystud.com

Kevin Wilder = Kyle Gibson. The quoted fee of $350.00 per hour is a decided markdown on his past rate of $500.00+, a bargain!!! Draker is correct in his assessment of Wilder/Gibon's abilities: having been serviced by the Golden One, a man does not walk from his bed, he crawls on all fours!

He was "Kevin Wilde" at the time I met him at a party in Palm Beach, Florida, a classic "California Blonde" model, with a rack rate of $500 per hour.

Certainly, as by your posting, he is an outstanding "Bugatti Boy" as by the "Courtesan Class" discussion in this forum. His posted rate offers a "First Class" ride at a bargain price.

Archived