THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Promescent Desensitizing Spray

BuffaloKyle

2 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I just saw an ad for this stuff and the reviews online all say it works really good. Wondering what personal experience forum members have. After I would spray it on as well can I receive oral from the other guy without him tasting anything weird on my cock.

My understanding is that it is basically a local anesthetic - it is a numbing agent.  If you leave it on during oral, your partner may ingest the agent and it may numb their tongue and taste funny.  I would suggest your apply, leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse off once the numbing agent has done its job. Not a medical professional - you should definitely speak to someone better qualified than me.

1 minute ago, FrankR said:

My understanding is that it is basically a local anesthetic - it is a numbing agent.  If you leave it on during oral, your partner may ingest the agent and it may numb their tongue and taste funny.  I would suggest your apply, leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse off once the numbing agent has done its job. Not a medical professional - you should definitely speak to someone better qualified than me.

Oh yeah never thought of that. Def don't wanna numb their tongue. But as long as you can do a quick rinse of your cock with it still staying numb that'd work.

1 hour ago, FrankR said:

I do use it quite a bit and would agree with that and is consistent with the directions and recommended usage.