THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Melt In My Hands in NYC

RickD1980

I looked at his private gallery once, which sends a message to the masseur, and he freaked out on me because I checked out his pics but didn't book. Got REALLY belligerent. Then asked me what day worked best for me for a massage. HA

That was enough to put me off. 

36 minutes ago, Roose71 said:

I looked at his private gallery once, which sends a message to the masseur, and he freaked out on me because I checked out his pics but didn't book. Got REALLY belligerent. Then asked me what day worked best for me for a massage. HA

you may want to go to 'My Visibility' in your rentmasseur dashboard and set it to 'off'......I've looked at many many dozens of private pictures and have never been threatened!......or even contacted!

On 3/1/2023 at 7:02 PM, Roose71 said:

Twice now, I've made the mistake of clicking through to the link and looking at his RM profile. Both times, I've gotten not one but several messages.  From looking at the profile when this chain began, I've received 4 messages from him in the past 24 hours, including one where he said "U didn't reapknd, though still on here looking 4 something"--just now, when I wasn't even looking at his profile.  

GUYS, I suggest you all just avoid and don't click on the profile link!