THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ChicagoJake

bichiguy

He wouldn’t  be the first to switch from the anchor desk to this vocation. 

A “former broadcast journalist” can mean many things to many people. For instance, I went to college with someone who majored in broadcast journalism, did I think *maybe* an 8 month stint with one of the networks in NY, no real “beat” as such, packed it in, became a teacher, yet 25 years later still talks about being a “former broadcast journalist”. Perhaps his career was just as fleeting 🤷🏼‍♂️
I’d wager this fellow probably didn’t have the beard during his time in the news either. 

Whatever his backstory, he’s a looker! I actually thought for a hot minute he was another provider on RM (AdamBlack) I had tried to connect with once upon a time when travels brought me to Chicago. Chicago does have a nice selection of gents that tick my boxes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've also met him last week. very similar experience to Mhs's, def. more focusing on the fun department which I have no complaints. 

He now posts his schedule everyday on his profile and only for that day, maybe easier to schedule a same/next day appointment than few days ahead?

Edited by Marccliff