THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Doctors office??

Pigpen88

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PETEPETE

Not particularly with doctors, or at doctor's offices, but kinda loved when my dentist sticks his hand in my mouth, hasn't happened in a while because I haven't had any major work done in a few years, I remembered the last time I had something done, every time he would stick his hand, wearing a rubber glove inside my mouth, it was a weird feeling, no, it never drove me all the way to a hard-on, no even a semi, but it felt, interesting, didn't hurt he is a cute guy. 

On 3/7/2023 at 6:21 PM, Guest PETEPETE said:

Not particularly with doctors, or at doctor's offices, but kinda loved when my dentist sticks his hand in my mouth, hasn't happened in a while because I haven't had any major work done in a few years, I remembered the last time I had something done, every time he would stick his hand, wearing a rubber glove inside my mouth, it was a weird feeling, no, it never drove me all the way to a hard-on, no even a semi, but it felt, interesting, didn't hurt he is a cute guy. 

I used to get turned on too when I had a hot dentist who would stick their gloved hands in my mouth. Like you I didn’t get hard but I loved the feeling.

Change into a gown and doc will be right with you.   

Please get up on the table, lay back, relax and stick your legs in the stirups. 

There you lay spread wide. Your balls, cock and asshole fully exposed and feeling vulnerable.    

Has anyone had this situation occur?   How can't you feel turned on and start to grow.

On 3/12/2023 at 10:08 AM, Pigpen88 said:

Change into a gown and doc will be right with you.   

Please get up on the table, lay back, relax and stick your legs in the stirups. 

There you lay spread wide. Your balls, cock and asshole fully exposed and feeling vulnerable.    

Has anyone had this situation occur?   How can't you feel turned on and start to grow.

Aren't the stirrups for women? Any doctor who's looked at or done any examination of my ass just had me bend over. And for the penis they had me stand.