THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Palm Springs Mens Wellness Retreat

Lucky

Google Maps gave me incorrect directions or I would have visited this place so I could inform those visiting Palm Springs. They do have a website https://palmspringsmenspa.com

I am not sure why the names are different. But I did call and got the correct location. I was told that there were 5 masseurs available now. The website gives the various services that they perform.

What attracted my attention in the first place was this ad on rentmasseur.com:  https://rentmasseur.com/MensRetreat  The ad has this picture:

206506_1666332939_v2b2nxtj7d.jpg

I am not sure that he actually works there, but I would be pleased if he did. I received a text after I hung up from Cody, who is one of the listed masseurs. He was quite friendly on the phone.

Now I will have to check it out!

Edited by Lucky

The description of their place is a bit awkward:

AN EXCLUSIVELY MASSAGE SPA DESIGNED BY MEN FOR MEN

Well, it's not "exclusively massage" that they offer. There's also waxing, trims, facials, Manual Lymph Drainage (😲), and so on.

So it could be either of the following:

• An Exclusive Massage Spa Designed by Men for Men
  • A Massage Spa Designed Exclusively by Men for Men (or something similar)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 1:30 PM, soberguy said:

This is a great spot if you're looking for a professional massage in PS.  Easy parking.  Super clean.  Extremely good pricing.  Fantastic massages.  I've seen 3 masseurs there - each one was very good.  The gent in the pic above is one of the masseurs - super nice guy.  

I might be going to PS in a couple of weeks, so am curious about this place. None of the masseurs seem to be on the website. Since you’ve tried three of them, was it “luck of the draw” when booking? Or is there a way to choose that I’m not seeing? Thanks for the insight!

On 4/7/2023 at 11:51 AM, Mustang said:

One guy is here:

206506_1666332939_v2b2nxtj7d.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on...

Here is a second: 

214652_1673572010_tdk5xf2far.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I'm going in two weeks and plan on giving this place a try. 

I've seen both of the masseurs pictured here.  And I will happily see them both again.