THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Eddie: working hard or hardly working

glennnnn

Eddie is the redesigned cock ring with the break in the circle that is purported to allow more blood to flow in, retain it and keep your cock harder longer. it's expensive and there is the usual anecdotal evidence for and against its efficacy.

Have you tried it? Please recount your personal experience and recommendation. Thanks!

Yes....I'M considering a purchase🤔 for myself.

Edited by glennnnn

I just looked at that product on Amazon, and a 2-pack for that little piece of plastic seems to be going for $225 (on sale)!!! I certainly wouldn't buy that as the first cock ring I'd try. When I worked in urology clinic, we recommended the Osborn ErecAid system, whose rings seems to go for $30 per 2-pack, and also have the break in the circle at the bottom. Hell, you can buy the entire ErecAid system, with the pump for $199. If you haven't tried them yet, I'd try a standard cock ring first, then ErecAid tension ring next, and maybe the Eddie if all of those fail (though if the others fail, good luck on the 3rd try). As far as I can tell, there's been no comparative research to compare the Eddie with other devices, let alone any which show Eddie is superior. 

https://www.forhims.com/blog/giddy-ed-device

"This doesn’t mean that Eddie and similar devices aren’t helpful when used on their own -- just that we don’t have any scientific evidence on their efficacy as ED treatments yet. Interestingly, the promotional website for Eddie by Giddy has a clinical trials section. However, this section doesn’t actually feature any published clinical studies -- instead, it contains a list of statistics from a study of Eddie users conducted by Giddy themselves. In the study, Giddy asked a group of men about their experiences with Eddie as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. They found that 95 percent of the men who completed the study reported a positive experience with the device.

While this might look like a strong piece of scientific evidence in support of Eddie, it has several major problems. The first is that the trial appears to have been carried out by Giddy, the company that produces and markets the device. The second is that it doesn’t appear to have been published in a peer reviewed journal, which is deeply abnormal for high quality scientific research. In fact, the study itself doesn’t appear to be published anywhere at all -- Giddy simply offer a list of bullet points on their website, without any links to the full report or more detailed information.

There are also some potential methodological issues that could affect the validity of the results, such as the lack of any control group or the fact that some of the men may have dropped out of the study before it finished. Overall, we think it’s fair to say that devices like Eddie are very much a “maybe” when it comes to effectiveness. While they might work, right now, we just don’t have enough evidence to make any confident statements in either direction. "

Edited by Unicorn