THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do you enjoy being endowed?

arnemgreeves

Just wanted to add my own thoughts, as a client bottom, about big dicks. When an average sized dick is inside me, I can still clentch/squeeze my sphincter to add to the top's sensations. A long squeeze to give him an extra tight hole. Or rhythmic squeezes that for some can help get to orgasm. 

I can, and have, taken a few well endowed tops. But that big size goes beyond my muscle limit. I take it in, but cannot even start a squeeze. I find it isn't as enjoyable as I'd hoped. So now I tend to avoid the bigger guys. 

4 hours ago, SometimesBi said:

Just wanted to add my own thoughts, as a client bottom, about big dicks. When an average sized dick is inside me, I can still clentch/squeeze my sphincter to add to the top's sensations. A long squeeze to give him an extra tight hole. Or rhythmic squeezes that for some can help get to orgasm. 

I can, and have, taken a few well endowed tops. But that big size goes beyond my muscle limit. I take it in, but cannot even start a squeeze. I find it isn't as enjoyable as I'd hoped. So now I tend to avoid the bigger guys. 

You just like feeling in control of that dick. Them whopper dicks tell you they are in charge! And you just have to submit to it.