THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

overseas tours

arnemgreeves

They do! I know of two guys who had their trips to the US cancelled recently because they were travelling on an ESTA but were planning to work.

They’d travelled previously without a work visa and done work. I think the authorities found out because they had filmed content for their Onlyfans whilst in the US on the prior trips and were planning to do so again…now they can’t visit US without a Visa and that’s unlikely to be granted. 

Other countries are similarly strict. Some offer special digital nomad work visas that permit some work to be done for limited periods. You have to check the tax position too to ensure there’s a double tax treaty between the country and your home country.

19 minutes ago, Jamie21 said:

They do! I know of two guys who had their trips to the US cancelled recently because they were travelling on an ESTA but were planning to work.

They’d travelled previously without a work visa and done work. I think the authorities found out because they had filmed content for their Onlyfans whilst in the US on the prior trips and were planning to do so again…now they can’t visit US without a Visa and that’s unlikely to be granted. 

Other countries are similarly strict. Some offer special digital nomad work visas that permit some work to be done for limited periods. You have to check the tax position too to ensure there’s a double tax treaty between the country and your home country.

I wonder since there are people in London who openly advertise who are clearly foreign. I doubt all of them are on signing visas.