THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jestwink 411

NewShyGuy

I met him when he was visiting my area some time back and had a good time with him, I would repeat given the opportunity.  My only complaint is that he loads up his travel schedule with a lot of cities, but he changes it a lot, so it's never really certain where he is or is going to be.  I think it's his way of trying to see where he'll get the most business before he commits to going there.

14 minutes ago, DynamicUno said:

My only complaint is that he loads up his travel schedule with a lot of cities, but he changes it a lot, so it's never really certain where he is or is going to be. 

But let's not forget that he has some VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE to visit around the globe. 😎

How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?
Due to my parents’ diplomatic careers, I’ve been lucky enough to live in six countries across every continent and have traveled to over 150 countries. To say the least, I’m not a homebody.

What do you enjoy most about yourself?
My adaptability: from a jet-setting childhood having dinner at the White House or attending Obama’s inauguration in 2009 to slumming it as a backpacker in South America, Central Asia, and Africa. I can undoubtedly adapt to any situation.

6 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

But let's not forget that he has some VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE to visit around the globe. 😎

How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?
Due to my parents’ diplomatic careers, I’ve been lucky enough to live in six countries across every continent and have traveled to over 150 countries. To say the least, I’m not a homebody.

What do you enjoy most about yourself?
My adaptability: from a jet-setting childhood having dinner at the White House or attending Obama’s inauguration in 2009 to slumming it as a backpacker in South America, Central Asia, and Africa. I can undoubtedly adapt to any situation.

LOL, yeah...that part of his profile is a bit extra.  My meeting didn't delve into his travel history, preferring to spend it on other activities.

1 hour ago, DynamicUno said:

I met him when he was visiting my area some time back and had a good time with him, I would repeat given the opportunity.  My only complaint is that he loads up his travel schedule with a lot of cities, but he changes it a lot, so it's never really certain where he is or is going to be.  I think it's his way of trying to see where he'll get the most business before he commits to going there.

Looking at his current schedule, I’m surprised his first into isn’t Car Sex. 

He doesn't have my Private Jet.

jimboivyo????

Jan 19 - Jan 19 Little Rock, AR 

Jan 20 - Jan 20 Nashville, TN 

Jan 21 - Jan 21 Montgomery, AL 

Jan 22 - Jan 22 Atlanta, GA 

Jan 25 - Jan 25 Jacksonville, FL 

Jan 28 - Jan 28 Orlando, FL

Edited by glutes

I tried for months to try to meet him when his schedule showed he was coming to my city.  It constantly changed and his visit was delayed time and time again.  He was cordial in his correspondence but never would commit to a firm date.  I finally gave up and won't see him but am always amused when I see him pop up with his on the go schedule.