THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Erotic Massage?

glennnnn

19 minutes ago, kyleham said:

I always think of an erotic massage as one paying more attention to the erogenous areas. Paying more attention to Inner thighs, ass and penis with a prostate massage leading to a an explosive release.

I would agree.

When I hire someone for an "erotic massage" ...I would expect a happy ending and some exciting visuals to get me there.

The ONLY time I ever find that intercourse is available is when the masseur starts offering an a la carte menu after he's got my dick hard.

Nobody is having sex with you for the price of a massage.

You guys are wonderful. Thanks for your reassuring guidance and suggestions. I'm in a small, isolated, conservative, nosy town with no gay community. The only guy here that I  know is gay....is ME 🥺, so you are my confidants😍. I love you all.....even those who can occasionally be...erm.... grumpy 😌.

On 12/27/2022 at 5:12 PM, Marc in Calif said:

In my opinion, that's not acceptable. The only think I ask about is if he is nude during the massage and if there's a HE. To me, that's an erotic massage.

Anything beyond those two things depends on chemistry and willingness. Nobody can predict chemistry and willingness. It's NOT RentMen. 

However, my "erotic" massages have included mutual touching, oral, kissing, embracing, and rimming. I've never asked for anything more than that. 

I completely agree about having low expectations with erotic massage and respecting the fact the provider’s ad is on a massage app. Unless you found out the provider also has an ad on rentmen. Anything beyond nudity, MT and HE depends on chemistry and mutual agreement with the masseur. If you and the masseur click, anything can happen. I have had some of the best sexual experiences of my life that way, involving kissing, embracing, rimming, oral, and yes, even anal sex. There’s nothing like the spontaneity and the intensity of going with the flow when two people explore their mutual sexual attraction by starting with sensual touch. 

Edited by musclestuduws