THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Newbies in San Francisco on RentMen

Axiom2001

As I've searched and perused in San Francisco the ads on RentMen, I've keenly noticed that the majority of ads are from "newbies."  One of them: https://rentmen/Theo_SBUK has truly

piqued my interest.  Thus I've communicated with him on RM's Chat and am encouraged.

But, I seek here the advice and guidance of others who've had the opportunity to be in his company.  If you've seen him, please address here or send me a private, for a possible connection might very well occur early next month.

[As a newbie I am not too particular about his requested fee, the one that seemingly has become the norm in 2022.] 

Edited by Axiom2001

I've been seeing an uptick in newbies as well.  I met a couple and at this point have decided to assume that all newbies are either the local pimps new hires (I hope they are hired), cops, scam artists, or just flat out lame.  If I want to try out someone without any reviews, I'll go to a bar or use Grindr.  When I hire, I'm looking for a pro that can spoil me.

16 hours ago, Axiom2001 said:

THANK you-  As you can see, I had difficulty in typing the correct link.

You shouldn't be typing links, if you actually mean that you are manually typing them.  The way to post a link:

Copy the address of the webpage you are on (i.e., click on the URL in that browser window, and then hit CTRL+C or right-click your mouse and select Copy).

In the thread here, click the icon that looks like two ovals linked together (to the left of the quotation marks).

In the URL field of the dialog box that pops up, either hit CTRL+V or right click and choose Paste to paste the URL you just copied.

Then click the Insert to Post button and the link will be in your thread.