THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

not booking super hot

arnemgreeves

8 hours ago, arnemgreeves said:

hot women just are scummy

Yes. You've discussed your broad stereotype a few times. I think we get it, by now. Instead of repeating yourself why don't you get back to the subject and tell us what kind of women you do like to hire, since "hot" women aren't worthy of your wallet.

Edited by pubic_assistance

On 12/13/2022 at 2:40 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Yes. You've discussed your broad stereotype a few times. I think we get it, by now. Instead of repeating yourself why don't you get back to the subject and tell us what kind of women you do like to hire, since "hot" women aren't worthy of your wallet.

It’s not a stereotype it’s fact. And don’t silence me. You hold no right to silence anyone. As a buff guy I guess that’s got to your head. 

Oh and hot women tend to look down on you but love to think you owe them “respect”. But then all clients must give them their due they can fuck off. It’s all on them. Who the fuck are they anyway? They’re people. As I said I don’t need to see them. I’m also glad that I piss you off by asking this when the point of the forum is to ask questions. Typical buff guy attitude always imposing himself when it’s not warranted. 

On 12/7/2022 at 6:08 PM, pubic_assistance said:

This subject is spiraling out of control.

@arnemgreeves The subject is "booking super hot". You've made your point that you think ALL "super hot women" are conceited and not worthy of your time.

It's not a thread about racism.

If you WANT to talk about racism, you're certainly welcome to start a new thread. It's a very current subject and I'm sure you'll get lots of opinions on the matter, as this is an evolving issue for many.

I mentioned race since that’s their contention. You didn’t get the drift. They amuse me because they single me out for stuff they allow to others. Based on race or an entitled attitude no doubt. 

• Cooper locked this topic