THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BrunoBuenos on RM Fake or Real?

Reisr30

I’m not saying whether this guy is fake or real, and I know nothing about this Argentinian environmentalist @Reisr30 mentioned. (Although if that’s what environmentalists look like in Argentina, I need to book a flight to Buenos Aires and plant some trees right now!). But the fact that he lists only English and French as his spoken languages doesn’t strike me as weird or suspicious, since his ad is posted in Montreal.  Seems reasonable to let the prospective clients know that he speaks the 2 official languages of the region, don’t you think?  Assuming he’s an Argentine (which I suspect based on including “Buenos” in his stage name), the omission of Spanish might just be that he thinks it’s not likely to be of interest or relevant to the Québécois he expects will be his likely clientele.  Or, if he thinks people already know who he is, then he might have thought that including Spanish would be redundant or obvious.  Just playing Devil’s advocate.

But yeah, I hope he’s real too.  If the environmentalist was visiting the U.S. last week, it’s not improbable that he might have just gone to Montreal too, since Canada makes entering from the U.S. a relatively painless experience (as least in comparison to what the U.S. CBP makes people go through).  Could be worth a weekend drive up to our northern neighbor 😉