THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HOTTIE: Jhonny from Columbia

Andy2

6 hours ago, Andy2 said:

https://rent.men/Jhon_Colombian/#platinum

His English is not the best, but his reviews suggest he is the real deal.  Does anyone have experience with him?  I am looking for a muscle sub; he says he is into being a muscle sub. 

never been with but he's definitely sexy and perfect to  be a sub muscular guy. Not a lot of them running around (or at least not a lot that'll advertise that they are a muscle sub) If you meet up let us know how it goes!

I took your collective advice--I was pretty sure the photos were real, and the guy sounded sincere.   I went to the Air BnB he was renting. 

Sure enough, Jhon looked just like his pix, with a six pack maybe better than the sexy pix.  He is indeed a most willing, perhaps even eager, muscle sub.  Very happy here. 

Asterisk, sorry for your bad experience.  Sounds like muscle sub is a better "role" for him.  

He did not have a dog with him when I saw him.  BTW, he may be gay 4 pay?  I was aroused with him, but he was not (though he seemed happy being a muscle sub). 

On 10/25/2022 at 11:10 AM, Andy2 said:

Asterisk, sorry for your bad experience.  Sounds like muscle sub is a better "role" for him.  

He did not have a dog with him when I saw him.  BTW, he may be gay 4 pay?  I was aroused with him, but he was not (though he seemed happy being a muscle sub). 

Apologies, that was posted accidentally to the wrong thread.  I do not know Jhonny.

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 6:50 PM, Mmmen said:

Met with him yesterday and still fuming at how bad the experience was.  He was so indifferent and bored.  The experience was rushed and I left frustrated.  Maybe he was tired but I’ve read other reviews about him that were similar. Not a repeat for me—for sure. 

This was my experience too when I met him a while back

• 4 weeks later...