THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jake Tyler In VEGAS

loll
This topic is 734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello everyone.. please, If anyone could help me to know about this handsome, im very interested on him.
I saw a few post about him but they are very old so I'll apreciatted some updates.

https://rent.men/JakeTylerVegas

My major inquery... Is he a honest and trustworthy?

I'm a small person so next to him he could easily break me lol, so I project some vulnerability due that and I'm a little afraid that someone could take advantage of me or put my safety on risk.

So if someone have new info about him (rates, how far I can go) I'll be very greatful.

And some tips how to handle it in Vegas.

I really wish my "FunSizeBoy" Experience. LOOL

Thanks a lot.

8 hours ago, loll said:

Hello everyone.. please, If anyone could help me to know about this handsome, im very interested on him.
I saw a few post about him but they are very old so I'll apreciatted some updates.

https://rent.men/JakeTylerVegas

My major inquery... Is he a honest and trustworthy?

I'm a small person so next to him he could easily break me lol, so I project some vulnerability due that and I'm a little afraid that someone could take advantage of me or put my safety on risk.

So if someone have new info about him (rates, how far I can go) I'll be very greatful.

And some tips how to handle it in Vegas.

I really wish my "FunSizeBoy" Experience. LOOL

Thanks a lot.

All indications I've read are that he is a genuinely nice guy, however I do not think you’re going to get a fun-sized experience. He is straight and has limitations. Unless your a hyper femme Asian twink, I doubt he’s going to top you. I also believe he doesn’t kiss, and is mainly into muscle worship and receiving oral.

If he topped I’d hire him in a heat beat.