THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC ads with no way of contacting them....

MmM
This topic is 742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I won't venture my opinion on whether they're real or fake or scammers or whatever but the one says "message me" and the other says "new to this app"...  which does suggest (to me at least) that they invite/expect communication to begin within RentMen's message/chat feature.

Edited by RyanDean

22 minutes ago, RyanDean said:

I won't venture my opinion on whether they're real or fake or scammers or whatever but the one says "message me" and the other says "new to this app"...  which does suggest (to me at least) that they invite/expect communication to begin within RentMen's message/chat feature.

Even the RM chat isn’t working…

I think it's an issue caused by the launching of the new RM app/site and slow shutting down of rent.men. I think they are shutting out features there to force people to use the app/site. I think if you're a member and you log on to rm app/site they can be chatted with from there.

Edited by big-n-tall

The new version is a lot like Hunqz. I am growing to like it. E.g. you can see providers that fit your search criteria on one big page that you can scroll down. Pretty cool. Also, when I searched “Milan” or “Paris” it gives you the option to search nearby and it keeps going out by distance. Also cool.