THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Yorker Men’s Spa

Otterlybelievable
This topic is 742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the web pages has a graphic that says "Grandee Men's Spa."  Same ownership as Grandee/New Hero maybe?

The web site seems to offer online booking.  You have your choice of masseur A, B, C, or D.  🤣

Edited by Spursy
Fixed typ

Alright I checked it out. Good location and they're definitely aiming to please here with a memorable body rub, not massage. In fact there is a sign on the massage room wall that says they don't do massages, only body rubs. So it's that kind of place, as expected. Table shower room barely has a door that shuts - very voyeuristic, but definitely not private. There are two tables in there with a curtain separating the two - my imagination ran wild while I was getting mine that another guy was having one done next to me. The massage table doesn't have a hole for your head which I'm not a fan of at all. I didn't use the head rest that was given at all which was a little uncomfortable. My masseur was decent, on the taller side (5'10 or so) and slim, not overly attractive to me. Plenty more details to share privately. I would go back - but I would call ahead and try a different masseur. 

5 hours ago, EVdude said:

Well that’s refreshingly straightforward and honest!

Well yes and in my experience, it is hard to find a good, actually well trained masseur, no matter what the sign says. I’ll take a good non-formally-trained masseur (body rub guy) if he’s good at what he does. But at least here it seems there is no pretense of portraying the experience as more than it is.