THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sheets

arnemgreeves

This is something I've wondered fofr a while.

Like bedsheets can get dirty - sweat, cum and sometimes even blood or shit can get on them. Like it's not good to have multiple clients to fuck on dirty sheets.

Like do you have mulitple bedding for each client? If you sleep on the same bed, do you have your own personal bedding? Like clients get normal cotton or polyester sheets, but you keep expensive cotton for yourself? 

I generally bring a couple extra sheets when I travel or stay at hotels. And will often wash them in between bookings. I try to avoid using the hotel sheets, because I have to sleep there. Plus I’m not of the type to think, “the maids will clean it up”. 

Ah, no. I like to keep it classy. Big difference between maid and “bathhouse attendant” lol. When I had my full time incall place I would change sheets after every client unless it was late, I liked his energy and wanted to keep the “aura” around.

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut

12 hours ago, Jarrod_Uncut said:

I generally bring a couple extra sheets when I travel or stay at hotels. And will often wash them in between bookings. I try to avoid using the hotel sheets, because I have to sleep there. Plus I’m not of the type to think, “the maids will clean it up”. 

Ah, no. I like to keep it classy. Big difference between maid and “bathhouse attendant” lol. When I had my full time incall place I would change sheets after every client unless it was late, I liked his energy and wanted to keep the “aura” around.

that's a shitload of washing you had to do. 

5 hours ago, arnemgreeves said:

that's a shitload of washing you had to do. 

Well, yeah. But I usually had a handful pair of sheets on hand. And too, not every sheet gets “stuff” etc etc on them. It’s not always THAT kind of party lol. But if it is, I like to be considerate to the next person. Usually bringing along 2 sheets is good enough. And they’re thick so I can flip around if it’s just a massage.

I have a thick King Macys comforter cover made from cotton that I used to use at my home place. But it’s incredibly heavy and bulky when it’s time to travel. So I haven’t been using it as much. I think I will more often though because it’s “in season” red and black design. 

1 hour ago, Jarrod_Uncut said:

Well, yeah. But I usually had a handful pair of sheets on hand. And too, not every sheet gets “stuff” etc etc on them. It’s not always THAT kind of party lol. But if it is, I like to be considerate to the next person. Usually bringing along 2 sheets is good enough. And they’re thick so I can flip around if it’s just a massage.

I have a thick King Macys comforter cover made from cotton that I used to use at my home place. But it’s incredibly heavy and bulky when it’s time to travel. So I haven’t been using it as much. I think I will more often though because it’s “in season” red and black design. 

I have a couple of microfleece blankets at home that I use when playing and have started bringing them with me when my travels might result in hiring a guy for play. They are very soft and comfy and basically can be hosed off.