THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on hungcolsexylatin

jadonis

I took the plunge and met this guy. Overall great experience. Pics very accurate even hotter in person, dominant top  but also very kind person and accommodating (met him at his place and he offered me a ride back to the hotel which was nice). I had such a great time that I decided to book him again yesterday and was even better.

One thing that was a little strange is that he asked me if I would be willing to go out the following day (today) as friends for a drink or food, as a way to thank me for booking him twice and that he enjoyed a lot my company. I hesitated a little for a few seconds because I was never asked that before but I agreed since he seemed cool guy and genuine. He texted me in the morning to confirm but in the evening he cancelled stating that he found a cheap flight to Florida and he had to leave earlier (he had told me that he was leaving tomorrow for the weekend). At the end it might be better that he cancelled (better to avoid personal interactions with providers) but it did leave me a weird feeling of why he suggested that at the first place... Anyways, aside of this he was great and I would happily book him again. 

• 5 months later...
On 9/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, jadonis said:

I took the plunge and met this guy. Overall great experience. Pics very accurate even hotter in person, dominant top  but also very kind person and accommodating (met him at his place and he offered me a ride back to the hotel which was nice). I had such a great time that I decided to book him again yesterday and was even better.

One thing that was a little strange is that he asked me if I would be willing to go out the following day (today) as friends for a drink or food, as a way to thank me for booking him twice and that he enjoyed a lot my company. I hesitated a little for a few seconds because I was never asked that before but I agreed since he seemed cool guy and genuine. He texted me in the morning to confirm but in the evening he cancelled stating that he found a cheap flight to Florida and he had to leave earlier (he had told me that he was leaving tomorrow for the weekend). At the end it might be better that he cancelled (better to avoid personal interactions with providers) but it did leave me a weird feeling of why he suggested that at the first place... Anyways, aside of this he was great and I would happily book him again. 

he may've just really liked you as a client and wanted to do all he could to keep you........admittedly, it's a bit beyond the client/provider business relationship, but we all have a story!......lucky you!  

I was supposed to meet him and his friend venlatinoxl today.  But it took me a while to confirm. By the time I was ready, they had already left the city.  They sent me a text saying somebody else booked them and they made the money they needed. Who knew it was all about the money!🤪

But it was my fault, not theirs