THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fantasy vs. Reality

Will
This topic is 7773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A) Franco, it hasn't been duro since Rick Munroe's last post!

B) Now that I am over my embarrassment at misreading Will's post, I simply mourn the lost opportunity he had. But then again, he didn't have a place to go, and probably, like me, he doesn't do it in toilets. So maybe the flirtation, if it was such, had no where to go. But, I guess I would have tried to find out if he spoke English. It is a nice train ride back to Madrid....

C) The cathedral is Toledo is very nice. Didn't many of the events (executions) of the Inquisition take place there as well?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will, I have tried my damnedest to come up with a sexy, imaginative ending to your story, but for some reason all my fantasies end with a body being found washed up at the river's edge. I suppose i do have a rather dark sense of humor.

It all reminds me of when I was a young lad, back-packing across Europe one summer. On a sweltering all-night train ride from Madrid to Lisboa, unable to sleep, I left my companion dozing in the compartment, and stepped out to the hallway to smoke. There I found a gorgeous soldier, on leave and heading to his home in Caceres. He was leaning out the window, smoking, the shirt of his uniform unbuttoned in the heat to reveal a lightly hairy young spanish chest. Our eyes met, and there was an instant attraction. At that time I spoke no spanish, and he no english, but we talked, taught each other words, enjoyed each other's company for a couple of hours. All too soon, the train pulled into Caceres, and he had to disembark. He slung his duffel over his shoulder, looked at me long and hard for a moment, and nodded toward the exit. A universal sign, "C'mon, let's go."

Unfortunately I coudn't. He left, and I continued on to Lisboa. It is a small regret, really. Life is full of unfulfilled random encounters that might have led to sex. It's the unfulfillment that makes them seem more romantic and melancholy... the fulfilled ones often are recalled with a dismayed "What was I thinking when I did that?!!"

This all could be fabulous fodder for the Spanish Tourism Council. "Visit Sunny Spain! Land of Lost Opportunities!"

La Trix

Will, I have tried my damnedest to come up with a sexy, imaginative ending to your story, but for some reason all my fantasies end with a body being found washed up at the river's edge. I suppose i do have a rather dark sense of humor.

It all reminds me of when I was a young lad, back-packing across Europe one summer. On a sweltering all-night train ride from Madrid to Lisboa, unable to sleep, I left my companion dozing in the compartment, and stepped out to the hallway to smoke. There I found a gorgeous soldier, on leave and heading to his home in Caceres. He was leaning out the window, smoking, the shirt of his uniform unbuttoned in the heat to reveal a lightly hairy young spanish chest. Our eyes met, and there was an instant attraction. At that time I spoke no spanish, and he no english, but we talked, taught each other words, enjoyed each other's company for a couple of hours. All too soon, the train pulled into Caceres, and he had to disembark. He slung his duffel over his shoulder, looked at me long and hard for a moment, and nodded toward the exit. A universal sign, "C'mon, let's go."

Unfortunately I coudn't. He left, and I continued on to Lisboa. It is a small regret, really. Life is full of unfulfilled random encounters that might have led to sex. It's the unfulfillment that makes them seem more romantic and melancholy... the fulfilled ones often are recalled with a dismayed "What was I thinking when I did that?!!"

This all could be fabulous fodder for the Spanish Tourism Council. "Visit Sunny Spain! Land of Lost Opportunities!"

La Trix

>After five or so minutes of that, he slowly walked back to the

>men's room, looking pointedly in my direction. I thought, "I

>don't speak Spanish; I wouldn't know what to say, even in

>English; I don't have a hotel in Toledo; in any case, who

>knows what he wants?"

>

>What would be another realistic outcome to this story?

>Remember: the operative word is "realistic."

Realistic outCUM 1: Will follows hot euroboy to toilet....Will whips his cock out at the urinal....said hot euroboy comes next to him and whips out his hard uncut cock and starts stroking it with WILL. Will cums uncontrollably...zips up his pants and still catches the bus.

Realistic outCUM 2: same as above but..euroboy bends over and sucks WILL DRY.

Realistic outCUM 3: same as above...but Will sucks Euroboy dry.

Realistic outCUM 4: This option would never happen to WILL...

Will pushes euroboy through toilet doors and locks him in...he whips the boys pants down..and lubes up his ass with his conveniently located wet in his right pocket..left hand gets rubber from left pocket...Will puts it on and Slides his cock up Euroboys ass and comes uncontrollably...

THATs what I would have done.

I'll let others give boring sad sorry truths.

These outcums are probably what I would do.

JIM

Guest Tampa Yankee

For the want of a nail... the war was lost.

>

>Clients, please put yourselves in my shoes, and tell me what

>you would have done under similar circumstances.

>

Ok, I'll try the shoes, I think they will fit. :)

>This is a real-life story (in fact, it happened only

>yesterday), and it reminded me once again how awkward I get

>when faced with a fantasy-come-true:

>

>.... After five or so minutes of that, he slowly walked back to the

>men's room, looking pointedly in my direction. I thought, "I

>don't speak Spanish; I wouldn't know what to say, even in

>English; I don't have a hotel in Toledo; in any case, who

>knows what he wants?"

>

>Then I stood up, slung my bag over my shoulder, walked down

>the steps to the waiting bus, and came back to Madrid.

>

>What would be another realistic outcome to this story?

>Remember: the operative word is "realistic."

Who is to know what is realistic?? Unless one jumps in the pool to try the water we never know how warm it is...part of the lament of being men such as you and I -- I think -- that spend time wondering... "What might have been?

I know a certain man, unfettered in spirit, not wanting in confidence, reaching freely for opportunities that present themselves. I know exactly what he would have done and what I would like to think I would have done even though deep down I know I would not have...

So you don't speak Spanish. Does he speak English or Italian? How can one tell without speaking to him. Even so, communcation overcomes the barrier of a common language if mutual desire is there. Was there intent in his part? It would seem so but how is one to know for sure without engaging him. Was there time and place for this chance encounter? Probably not, but then who knows what he brings to the encounter in terms of resources and knowledge of the locale or what opportunities exist without a little exploration. Maybe over coffee and conversation, the immediate 'schedule of life' takes lesser priority if only for a few hours or a night.... a few hours or a night that might lead to a lasting memory.

But there are too many unknowns... too much uncertainty... the the bus is about to leave the station... I must be on with my schedule, my well-ordered life. The possibility of success is much to small even if he has shown definite interest in me -- those uncertainties and unknowns. Or... have I let one of those memorable slices of life go by? I am left to wonder and that is the lament of a man such as I and possibly you.

Having let a lifetime of opportunities pass me by, I mourn the loss of each new one the more, yet I know it still happens. There is the uncertainty and risk of reaching out. What if I fail -- the disappointment, the embarassment. And if I fail to fail, am I prepared for the risk and uncertainty of success?

The fullness of life depends on the desire to grasp it.

For the want of a nail, a shoe was lost,

For the want of a shoe, a horse was lost,

For the want of a horse, a General was lost,

For the want of a General the war was lost.

This is how your shoes fit me. :)

DUMB

Sometimes I feel dumb!

(no comments from the peanut gallery...this means Rick and Lucky...unless of course you have to be smarty pants)

The more you know the less you know.

The less you know the more you know.

which is it?

WILL! Sometimes you just A.B.C things to death.....JUST LIVE. Have some fun for Pete's sake....next time you come to NEW York...I dare you to let me make the plans for the night.

JIM

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: DUMB

>The more you know the less you know.

>

>The less you know the more you know.

>

>which is it?

The simple truth is that it is both!! One doesn't have to go too deep to reveal this paradox.

One's horizon is determined by knowledge and experience. The more one learns and experiences the broader his horzion becomes and the more apparent it is that there is a great unknown expanse out there. In the search for knowlegde the answer to a single question often raises ten others.

On the other hand the ignroant man is the master of a very small universe but he knows it well.

:)

Archived