THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sups in NYC

tsgarp

4 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

He says he's bi-sexual,  open to new experiences and lists BF as one of his services.  I'd say he's definitely open to more than a massage.  Otherwise, why put an ad on rentmen?

Happy to have this reposted in the Deli!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright ya’ll, I took one for the team and met up with him. He’s much hotter than the photos, and very good with his hands. However, he is limited to sensual massage + receiving oral and he’s expensive. There’s also a bit of a language barrier; be very clear with what you’re looking for (and who is giving or receiving) when you message him to ensure there’s no misunderstanding.

• 3 weeks later...

He’s expensive considering the limited services he offers, but he’s very hot—better than the photos. Only worth it if paying the premium isn’t a big deal for you. I’d like to say I wouldn’t see him again…. but apparently I have no self-control when I’m horny and I’ve been checking to see whether he’s back in town.

Average/above average size.

Hmmm it’s a different phone number than the one I used to contact him on RM, but that’s not totally abnormal if you’re using a burner # app. On the other hand, it’s got a photo of him I haven’t seen before. i’d say be cautious but it’s not necessarily fake. 

• 1 month later...