THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Socalmuscleboy in LA

kben
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The lack of any “Into” in provider profiles always gets me thinking it’s going to be an à la carte menu vs a prix fixe for the time. 

When I run a search on RM, in addition to the physical, and role, I also select some “Into” offerings that I’m into. That explains why a gent like this, who would match other parameters, didn’t show on any searches I ran last week in LA. 

Smoking hot gent for sure, but I’d probably pass without firsthand intel on what exactly us on offer. 

BBD 

5 hours ago, BtmBearDad said:

The lack of any “Into” in provider profiles always gets me thinking it’s going to be an à la carte menu vs a prix fixe for the time. 

When I run a search on RM, in addition to the physical, and role, I also select some “Into” offerings that I’m into. That explains why a gent like this, who would match other parameters, didn’t show on any searches I ran last week in LA. 

Smoking hot gent for sure, but I’d probably pass without firsthand intel on what exactly us on offer. 

BBD 

I only search with Kissing as the criteria.   It's a must for me.