THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rick LA TheraNine

RubMyThighs
This topic is 742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I’ve seen him. He looks good for his age but he’s older than his pics make him appear. Private place, he had a husky in the room for the massage which was weird but overall nice quiet guy.

Not much of a real massage. Spent most of the time with the same motion on the inner thighs and then went for it. he was a bit more into it than I was but it was a decent experience. He’s most definitely on the bigger side…

19 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

I’ve seen him. He looks good for his age but he’s older than his pics make him appear. Private place, he had a husky in the room for the massage which was weird but overall nice quiet guy.

Not much of a real massage. Spent most of the time with the same motion on the inner thighs and then went for it. he was a bit more into it than I was but it was a decent experience. He’s most definitely on the bigger side…

I saw him pre-lockdown and his age seemed accurate as stated at the time. 

And yes, also accurate that he has "nine" in his profile name.