THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on massagejames in San Diego *new*

7829V
This topic is 860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only one pic. Very formal.

https://rentmasseur.com/massagejames

spacer.png

spacer.png

213 527 8178

Discreet Erotic, Sensual, Swedish Massage

Fully Vaccinated, Discreet Erotic, Sensual, Swedish, Therapeutic Masseur. I have been doing professional massage for over 2 years. I provide a quality blend of Deep Tissue, Swedish, and Reflexology massage techniques that is tailored to your specific needs to improve circulation, sooth sore muscles and relieve neuropathic pain. If you are having chronic pain, I can certainly help.

I have an easy going personality and provide a non-judgemental atmosphere where all body types, races, and gay/bi men are welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have. Come and spend some time on my table and relax, zonk, and/or destress.

All massage linens and towels are new with each client. All external massage surfaces are wiped and cleaned before and after every massage client with FDA approved solutions to promote a sterile environment to protect my health and yours.

I prefer outcalls, I have iMessage and Whatsapp. Please send me a WhatsApp or iMessage..