THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ALFIE BIGGS / NYC

robberbaron4u
This topic is 881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

14 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

It is human nature to want that which you cannot have. . .

That's not human nature; It's consumerism primed by capitalism. Honestly, this guy is blandly pretty, with a nice body that's also kind of bland. It's all very "I'm a model." But I don't fuck with straight guys and he doesn't seem like any fun. 

6 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

That's not human nature; It's consumerism primed by capitalism. Honestly, this guy is blandly pretty, with a nice body that's also kind of bland. It's all very "I'm a model." But I don't fuck with straight guys and he doesn't seem like any fun. 

I have to ponder as to whether or not a diabetic in want of a slice of frosted chocolate cake from the dessert cart would be in agreement with you.

1 hour ago, robberbaron4u said:

I have to ponder as to whether or not a diabetic in want of a slice of frosted chocolate cake from the dessert cart would be in agreement with you.

Diabetes is also on the rise because of structural lack of health food options and limited time to exercise. What gets construed as "human nature" (including sexual orientation) is the result of socio-ecoonomic forces at a particular historical moment. We've had chocolate cake for hundreds of years but huge spikes in Type 2 diabetes happened in the past three decades. That's the result of increasing sugar and corn syrup in our food, as well as constant advertising of sweets to create desire.