THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Boinextdoor in Chicago

shay

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jmore said:

I almost had an experience last night…it turned out quite badly.  I texted and we made arrangements.  He then asked me to tell him a little about myself.  I told him my age and, apparently, he doesn’t like older guys.  When I got to the lobby of his building, he ghosted me. I sat there 20 minutes waiting, because at first, I thought he wasn’t ready for me.  As it turns out, he was never giving me the apartment number because, I guess, I wasn’t young enough.  How do I know this?  I contacted him from a different phone and said I was younger.  Heard right back and he was ready for me to come right up.

Everyone has preferences.  I get that.  I’m ok with that.  But don’t have me drive to your building and then ghost me.  Be an adult and say you are not interested if that is the case.

Feel free to DM for more details.

https://rentmasseur.com/BoiNextDoor

ugh what bs - sorry you went through that. Love your detective work though. I've been told I look 10 years younger then I am but who cares, you book a client you get what you get. Send him a note asking if he's in better shape then those pics he has posted lol

14 hours ago, bichiguy said:

ugh what bs - sorry you went through that. Love your detective work though. I've been told I look 10 years younger then I am but who cares, you book a client you get what you get. Send him a note asking if he's in better shape then those pics he has posted lol

It turns out it was miscommunication on my part.  He is open to everyone and about the nicest guy (if not the hottest) you could ever find.  Don’t hesitate to see him.  And don’t jump to conclusions like I did!

15 hours ago, claym said:

You took one for us all.   Thanks for the forewarning.

It turns out it was miscommunication on my part.  He is open to everyone and about the nicest guy (if not the hottest) you could ever find.  Don’t hesitate to see him.  And don’t jump to conclusions like I did!

13 hours ago, Bonedoc said:

Could you explain more?  Did you contact him and he agreed to see you?  What was the explanation.

We’ve talked extensively.  The miscommunication was on my part.  He’s a nice guy who has made up for it.  I wouldn’t hesitate to see him.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:09 AM, Chads said:

Met him tonight,  incredibly nice and talented guy. Would definitely recommend and repeat. Great Italian accent as well 

This is encouraging to hear. I reached out to him to tell him that I look forward to his dc visit next month. Turns out he is already booked 2 of the 5 days of his trip and he encouraged me to book my appointment now in advance so I did. Many masseurs are horrible at handling business end of things but not Fabio. I am really looking forward to my massage with him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I met Fabio in San Francisco today, it was an amazing experience!! He was very open to conversation even before we met, which is unique for a masseuse in my experience. He looks even better than his pictures, in my opinion, and you could definitely feel that he is a certified massage therapist 🤤 will definitely see him again if he is back in town 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...