THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ScorpioMassage in Tucson visiting San Diego

mkm556

• mkm556 changed the title to 411 on ScorpioMassage in Tucson visiting San Diego
  • 3 months later...

Initially told me he wears a jock during massage, but mutual touching is allowed. When I suggested that $150 is a lot for a masseur in a jock, he told me he doesn’t always tell clients that he’s willing to be naked because some guys think that gives them license to be “aggressive.” But stated clearly that he’s actually OK with nude/nude. 

Re booking without asking any specifics: the last two masseurs I’ve seen both told me they appreciated being asked at least a few specifics (as opposed to endless text messages), so that the client and the masseur are on the same page, ensuring a pleasant experience all the way around.

The “surprise factor” can be fun, but there have been more than a few massages that concluded with me still waiting for a “surprise,” so now I believe in the more direct approach.

On 8/25/2022 at 7:04 PM, Mplsgymguy said:

Re booking without asking any specifics: the last two masseurs I’ve seen both told me they appreciated being asked at least a few specifics (as opposed to endless text messages), so that the client and the masseur are on the same page, ensuring a pleasant experience all the way around.

The “surprise factor” can be fun, but there have been more than a few massages that concluded with me still waiting for a “surprise,” so now I believe in the more direct approach.

Did you end up seeing him? If so, how was it?

Yes, I did see ScorpioMassage. He was prompt in returning my initial inquiry and direct in answering my questions regarding what his massage would include (and not include). He’s a pleasant conversationalist, is very attractive (even more so than in his photos), and seems to have an intuitive skill. It was one of the best massage experiences I’ve ever had.

I also ended up booking with him and I totally agree! He advertises that he only does sensual, and not erotic, massages - but I gotta say, the type of sensuality he includes is very erotic! He seems to actually be invested in the clients having a good experience. Some of these really hot masseurs half ass it, but that is not true of Mike (Scorpiomassage). Will definitely see him again. 

On 9/4/2022 at 11:54 AM, Mplsgymguy said:

Yes, I did see ScorpioMassage. He was prompt in returning my initial inquiry and direct in answering my questions regarding what his massage would include (and not include). He’s a pleasant conversationalist, is very attractive (even more so than in his photos), and seems to have an intuitive skill. It was one of the best massage experiences I’ve ever had.

• 1 month later...

Wow - you had a very different experience from mine. Michael did tell me he has never had any formal training, but I felt that the massage he gave (and I’ve now a second one) was far better than some I’ve had from guys who went to massage school. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he seemed to me to have an instinct for handling the muscles of the male body. It never felt to me like “Swedish kneading” (and I’ve had a number of those massages). My only complaint about Michael is that the “sensual” aspect of the massage was even more liberally applied throughout my second session with him than it had been during the first, so that being left on the table in a state of arousal without any release was extremely frustrating.

2 hours ago, Mplsgymguy said:

Wow - you had a very different experience from mine. Michael did tell me he has never had any formal training, but I felt that the massage he gave (and I’ve now a second one) was far better than some I’ve had from guys who went to massage school. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he seemed to me to have an instinct for handling the muscles of the male body. It never felt to me like “Swedish kneading” (and I’ve had a number of those massages). My only complaint about Michael is that the “sensual” aspect of the massage was even more liberally applied throughout my second session with him than it had been during the first, so that being left on the table in a state of arousal without any release was extremely frustrating.

During my PHX trip, I also went to see Brady, who really knows what he is doing. I believe you 100% about the positive experience you had with Mike, but I get really bad knots and require legit deep tissue kneading. On my future PHX visits, I plan to hire Brady exclusively due to my need for strong sports/deep tissue massage.