THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on BiSam, Wild Provider in NYC

Andy2
This topic is 846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Andy2 said:

Alex, you make a good point.  He seems modest:  his body is not ripped, but it is a great body, in my view as well.  It's not a "dad bod," more of a "rugby body after playing days are over" :)

@Andy2

I agree.   Definitely a more athletic or naturally in shape type of physique 

If I wasn't based in extreme South Jersey I'd definitely consider booking him 

• 1 month later...

This is an old thread but happened across it and wanted to say… this dude is someone I’ve known for about 15-18 years or so, and the thing is, he is one of the kindest men I’ve met (and that’s saying a lot from me) in my life. And yes, his description of himself in his ad is characteristically understated and modest - he’s beefy and hot and athletic and amazing ass, but in my experience it’s his genuine spirit that makes him special.  I haven’t been in contact with him in a while, but based upon the date he put up his most recent RM ad, and the date it seems he “froze” the ad, my best guess is that in the short time it was up, he met someone who made it worthwhile for him to be exclusive (something rarely discussed that only happens to providers who are genuinely good people, and for someone like him it would make total sense).  It’s just a theory but based on what I know of him, his desire for privacy, and his nature as a person, it wouldn’t surprise me if a client decided to “put a ring on it” as far as that pertains to this world.