THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rogel in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

According to profile it was made this week.

He looks familiar to me as i feel like I've seen a couple of the photos before. I can't place it and I'm not suggesting they have been used before in like a serial scammer type of thing. I just think he looks familiar from the site and discussed before. Also not suggesting the discussion was "negative". I just don't recall.

15 hours ago, GTMike said:

According to profile it was made this week.

He looks familiar to me as i feel like I've seen a couple of the photos before. I can't place it and I'm not suggesting they have been used before in like a serial scammer type of thing. I just think he looks familiar from the site and discussed before. Also not suggesting the discussion was "negative". I just don't recall.

I had the same reactions when I viewed his ad.  I did a reverse image search on the photos but came up with nothing.  Perhaps we've seen him in OF videos?  Definitely a hot body.  Hope he's for real.